Saturday, December 12, 2009

Robot now, Human later.

I absolutely love The Ropes.They're excessively fantastic.

I can't remember the majority of this week. I really can't. I know I ate loads Saturday and Sunday, but everything goes blank Monday - Thursday. I know I ate school at lunch numerous times, but I really can't remember what days specifically. I know I didn't eat Lunch on Friday, though, though I did binge a purge when I got home. Oddly enough, even though I've been doing so badly, I only gained a pound.

This week has, in all honesty, SUCKED. I had three major projects all due Friday - Thankfully, we weren't all able to present Friday, so my group has extra time to work on it. I stayed up all night on Thursday finishing a fifty slide PowerPoint for Economics, and ended up not doing anything for the thousand-word essay - also for Economics - due that day. Because I stayed up all night, Thursday and Friday have sort of blended together, it's so odd. I stayed awake for a total of about 40 hours straight, but then passed out around nine last night.

Three good things actually came out of all this. (1) I discovered my new favorite drink - Vault Zero! It actually tastes good, for a diet drink, and it hypes me up for hours! I drank 2 bottles (about five servings, so five calories.) on Friday. That was all I had during school that day besides a bite of cake that my friend made me eat and I had TONS of energy until my last block, Literature, when I completely crashed. (2) My metabolism has gotten a HUGE boost from my semi-normal eating habits this past week. I'm not going to stay this way, though. I'm fasting today through Monday, but I'm just going to restrict to 300 calories maximum Tuesday - Friday, because I have finals and it wouldn't be good for me to be distracted and lightheaded. (3) I discovered that I need to use the bristly end of the toothbrush to make myself throw up. I always used the smooth end, and although it worked like a charm at first, it's almost entirely ineffective now - but my new bristly-end-of-the-toothbrush technique is AMAZING. I mean, everything just comes up like MAGIC. It's awesome. Still, I'm not going to binge anymore. I'll just use it if my friends or my mom somehow end up making me eat.

The oddest thing is even though I've basically been doing terribly this week, everything else has been great. All of my classes were fun, every day - as far as I can remember - was filled to the brim with hilariousness and retardation, the guy I like complimented my hat on Thursday after the talent whow at my school which I greatly enjoyed, and I spent an hour IMing the mystery person behind the fake account that's infamous all around my school. I love it. We discussed how he is a 'kat', a tortoise, and chipmunk, likes to carve soap and eat dirt and how if he eats grass, he'll die. yes. It was quite fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment