Saturday, November 28, 2009

EFFITY EFFING SHIZ.

This BLOWS. I love breaks from school, but they're not so great when my mom goes out and buys half of the freaking grocery's stock. I'm too scared to weigh myself right now, but I took ten semi-mild laxatives, so I'm going to die in about, eh, four to eleven hours. So I suppose I'll weigh myself in the morning after I run to the bathroom a few times. That'll be my starting weight for my new fast. Oh yes, darlings. A new fast is in order. It was supposed to start yesterday, but my friend invited me over at the last minute, and it's not like I had any excuse to say no. I overestimated my willpower and ended up binging like crazy yesterday and today, and I could hardly purge any of it. I intend to fast from tomorrow (It's best to start out on a Sunday anyway, I guess.) until Sunday, December 13th. I have a thing with numbers, so. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment