Thursday, November 12, 2009

Strawberry Fields Forever.

Today at lunch, when I looked at my friends chomping down on their food the realization that people are disgusting when they eat dawned on me. I mean, I was repulsed by the them when they ate: Nasty, saliva coated tid-bits on their lips, disgusting munching sounds, hands touching food - EUGH. I don't know if my friends have especially have gross eating habits or what, but it made me not want to eat. It drives away any want to eat. Gross.

I guess I sort of owe them, huh?


(These names are fake, for the privacy of myself and the people associated.)

2 comments:

  1. I find mouths in general absolutely shameful and repulsive. Ick! Tongues are disgusting, teeth are disgusting, I mean your mouth just perpetually breeds more and more germs and then it's the dirty hole that you put all this nasty food in, grind it up and mix it with foul saliva and then ugh. It's disgusting. That's why I like to skip lunch. That's just too many people all eating at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eugh. I never thought about it, but you're very right. Gross! I've gotten into the habit of listening to my iPod while my friends eat lunch so I don't have to look at them.

    ReplyDelete