Saturday, November 21, 2009

Well, well, well, what have we here?

I have some bad news and some good news related to the bad news, some more good news related to the bad news, and some more bad news, and some more good news. Bad News One is that I let my willpower crumble and ended up eating Oreos, Milk, Mac n' Cheese, Turkey, gravy, biscuits, and dressing once I got to Kara's and and then church. The Good News Related to the Bad News One is that I didn't actually eat a large amount of the foods - I couldn't. My stomach shrank and I felt sick to my stomach after eating half of what everyone else did. Good News Two is that there will be no more Wednesday Night Supper until next year. Bad News Two is that Thanksgiving is coming up, but the Good News related to those particular bad news is that it's just going to be my mom and me this year, and being immigrants, we don't really make a big deal over Thanksgiving. My mom might work until 3 p.m., then when she comes home we'll eat something and go out somewhere or something. I'm still 'sick' so I'm going to use that in my favor.

I've been exercising a good deal, I burned around 520 calories yesterday and 576 today. Hoping to get those pounds off before I see my friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment