Monday, November 9, 2009

I've never tried this before:

The whole blogging thing. Hmm. I've thought about it numerous times, believe me, and I attempted having one when I was in sixth grade, but then I realized that it served no purpose, so I forgot about it... Actually, it's still floating around out there, wasting space -- OK. I'm rambling, sorry. Anywho, this is my first blog that I actually plan to keep up with, which will hopefully keep me motivated. I'm actually a bit nervous about this. God, I hope no one I know ever reads this stuff. It'd be absolutely dreadful.

I'll start off with a rant: As I'm sure so many teenagers have said before me - and I do realize how cliche this is - MY MOM IS RUINING EVERYTHING FOR ME. I love my mom, I really do. I love her more than anyone else in the world, but she's making things so much harder than they have to be. I mean, really. The other day, she threatened to ground me if I lost any more weight. I almost punched the wall, I was so angry. She thinks she can control me to the point where I'll have no choice but to eat. BAHAH, the trick's on you, mother dear. I can hide it. I can lie better than you think, and I can sure as hell resist the food you throw at me. Oh wow, I seem like such a weirdo; babbling to my mom who isn't currently there via the internet. Ahem, so I fasted on Thursday and Friday and was excessively proud and excited considering I hadn't been able to fast properly for ages, and was going to continue my fast until I weighed 80 lbs. Well guess what? Saturday, Mom decided to pack up some food and have a picnic. A freaking picnic. So, of course, I binged and binged and binged until I skyrocketed from 89.5 to 97. In two days. Of course, all of that was the actual mass of the food, not fat or anything, but still! It's all in my system. I was so disgusted, you have no idea. SO today I fasted and am going to continue fasting for fourteen more days, hopefully getting my weight down to around 80-something. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment